Featured
Baby's Wee Smells Strong
Baby's Wee Smells Strong. Has anybody noticed their bub has a strong wee smell when their nappy is full? A lot of vitamin b.

My daughter is just over 5 weeks old and for the past few days her wee is smelling really strong! I would get it checked just in case. Kerrie d(63) 04/01/2021 at 11:20 am.
I Feel Others Can Smell It When They Have A Cuddle.
A lot of vitamin b. Many vegetables and pungent herbs, when eaten by the mother, can cause the baby’s urine to have a strong smell. Pee is usually clear or pale yellow, with a mild smell.
Its So Strong, And Pungent, I Can Always Smell It When He's Otherwise Clean And Fresh.
Kerrie d(63) 04/01/2021 at 11:20 am. Dehydration can result in a deep yellow urine along with a strong odor. Specific foods are known for making a baby’s pee smell like ammonia.
Some Lifestyle Factors That Might Cause This Include:
Things that can often make your pee smell stronger include: Baby smells make moms feel good in addition to being an identifying feature for their parents, a 2013 study showed the scent of a baby triggered women’s dopamine pathways in the region of the. I can often smell it before i change her like an ammonia smell.
As Above Dehydration Causes Ruins To Be Concentrated Thus Smell More And Darker Colour.
It's not dark in colour though and she goes to wee a lot so i don't think it's a uti. If left untreated, the infection can spread to the kidneys and cause complications. I would get it checked just in case.
Any Of You Lady's Had This ?
If she has no other symptoms just make a doctors app. I'm not a doctor, so no idea if what you're describing is consistent with this. Join now to receive free weekly newsletters tracking your baby’s development and yours throughout your pregnancy.
Comments
Post a Comment